Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Haunted World of El Superbeasto



































































The Haunted world of El Superbeasto is based on Rob Zombies Comic book of the same name...Sexy Suzi-x voiced By Sheri Moon Zombie...Rosario Dawson As the foul mouthed Velvet Von Black...The Drawings are in the vein of one of my favorite artists Coop ....I've been waiting for a cartoon this nasty ..I thought that Rob Zombie could pull this off ...Sex violence a R rating...I was in college when I saw Heavy Metal man was I disappointed ...The tits and ass and full frontal drawings are so much better then Heavy Metals dated animation...Sexy School House Rock and Scoppy Doo references land flat...The funniest line in the movie is in a song in witch they tell us it's alright to masturbate to cartoons the Japanese do it everyday...Paul Giamatti voice is wasted...Still I would have jerked off to this cartoon




Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment