Friday, May 14, 2010

The Fantastic Mr. Fox























The Fantastic Mr.Fox was adapted from Roald Dahl's Children's novel into a stop motion animated film directed by one of my favorites Wes Anderson...Anderson recruits Some of his favorite talents such as Bill Murray,Jason Schwartzman,Owen Wilson...George Clooney as Mr. Fox ...Myrle Streep as Mrs. Fox...Willem Dafoe is perfect as the voice of the rat...The film is a much more layered the Dahl's story...I believe that had to be done to make it a full length film...It was a nice touch to add a Burl Ives song to the soundtrack...Homaging the stop motion holiday classics of my youth...Though this is a little more family viewing then lets say Surf Nazi's Must Die...The wife and I loved it....











Trailer I






Trailer II

No comments:

Post a Comment