Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jennifer's Body


I must be getting old because this teenage horror film written by Diablo Cody and directed by Karyn Kusama sucked...The acting was fine ..Megan Fox and Amanda Sevfried are both sexy ...The script was down right horrible...I didn't buy into the feminist buzz that surrounds this film...Something about empowered women...Bullshit...There where moments of exploitation but no real exploiting...Roger Ebert called it "Twilight for Boys"... Yuck is that a compliment...The indie band portrayed in the film pissed me off so much... They seemed like such douche bags ...I guess that's the point... Still they played their shitty ass song way to many times...
This film may appeal to a younger audience...I thought it was real bad











No comments:

Post a Comment