Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Messenger







































This was a gripping war film which takes place on home soil...What a sleeper...When I was a night watchmen on the Intrepid Air, Sea, Space, museum my Superior was Woody Harelleson's character in this film...A Vietnam and Gulf War Veteran... He was hard...Once he brought in some snapshots from the Gulf...Laying there was a burned corpse which he called the enemy... Next to the once living breathing human sat a sandwich and a soft drink...I said dude why wasn't his food torched ...He laughed and said it was his...I've never been in Hell so what do I know...The characters that are portrayed in Oren Moverman's film seem very real to me ....Well cast...Samantha Morton is a great actress...Harrelson is Captain Tony the older horny one...My man on the Intrepid had a girl in every borough...
Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment